offshore savings account

How did something so overly simplistic reach the front page? Okay, this whole political correctness things is getting out of hand. no me gustan los autos futuristas pero el video sta shido haber si pasan a ver el mio Manchester United is now Personchester United. That it was awesome. xD Enable your logic units for just a minute. maybe some of this will sink in for me. Thats racist AND sexist?? Don't get me started on the MOBO awards... Can't wait to see what the guys at the state pen are gonna have to say about this. I mean, did you see the photo of the award ceremony where Federer was crying? People respond to pain differently and I bet one of children would have killed him in his sleep later on in life. Shock collars are cruel for animals.. why would you put one on your kid?